Your baby is on the way and I’m sure you are filled with mixed emotions. Let’s this list helps you feel prepared and be prepared.
With every long list, it helps to break it down to smaller categories, so let’s start:
Imagine our baby just arrives home and today is his/her first day. We will create our list around our baby’s activities on the first day and night.
Wake up time – Feeding time – Play time – Bath time – Sleeping time.
Also, I link few of the popular items on amazon. Other personalize items such as clothes or furnitures, I won’t provide links since everyone has different opinions, and it’s fun to shop clothes for your cuties too!
Wake up time:
- Changing diaper
- Dress your baby
- Baby clothes
- Caps, mittens, socks
- Baby laundry
- If you are breastfeeding
- Nipples (slow or middle flow)
- Bottles drying rack
- High chair (later when your baby can sit and eat)
- Baby finger foods (later when your baby can take solid foods)
- Bouncer or Jumperoo
- Baby gym
- infant toys
- books (our baby loves to play with books and love reading time)
- Crib mattress
- Crib bedding set
- Swaddle blankets
- Monitor (optional. We used our old cellphone)
- Music Player (your phone works just fine)
- Anti-roll pillow (if you want to keep your little one sleep on his/her back safely)
- Baby Breathing monitor
These items will be needed when your baby doesn’t feel well:
And don’t forget to setup your baby registry early